Saturday, November 28, 2009

First time guests commonly ask me......



"What's with the rocks?" And before I have a chance to answer, my husband pipes up with "They're part of the effect!" And he's right, they are....they're part of the ocean effect I so covet. What strikes me funny though is that my husband takes great relish in answering the anticipated question, as if it were his decorating brain child. I guess he surreptitiously likes the rocks!






I wish I could say I hand picked said rocks from some exotic distant shore but truth be told, I purchased them at a local Michael's Arts and Crafts store. Nonetheless, who knew these simple, unassuming, store-bought rocks adorning the bottom of the sink in my half bath would become a dinner party conversation staple.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I LOVE the rocks... I'm so gonna steal this idea! I hope that's ok...

Cindy