Sunday, February 21, 2010

A man after my heart....


How absolutely perfect was this Valentine's Day gift from my husband. When from behind his back he presented the gift bag with "755 House" stamped on it I knew I was in for a treat. Inside was this decorated tin heart filled with hershey chocolate kisses. I love that he knows just where to shop for me and that he takes pleasure in knowing he's bought me a gift that's sure to bring ooohhs and aaahhs!! Moreover I love that he knows just how to set my heart aflutter - gift or not...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hello,

I was so excited to see this picture of the tin valentine heart that I made and so happy to hear how pleased you were with it! And what a nice husband to choose something so special! Thanks from My Whimsical Victorian Chic Cottage located at The House at 755 in Holliston! Cheryl