Sunday, July 18, 2010

Brimfield Antique Show

Because we went on the last day of the show, we didn't come home with much - most of the items I wanted had the dreaded red sold tag taunting me in the face!! :)

We did of course, have a great time browsing and snapping pictures....



This potting bench was made by the same gentleman that made the bench I bought at Brimfield's May show (see my post of May 15 )

Love, love, love this seat that actually folds down when not in use. I'm on a quest to find one for my bench. Any leads would be SO appreciated!!

4 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I couldn't make Brimfield this time either but I knew I could count on you for some fabulous photos!! Thank you!!

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Love that dress form Diane! I was planning on going to Brimfield on Sunday, but decided instead to take a trip to New Hampshire to
"The White Home Collection" along with a couple other shops. It was incredible...I'll post some pics later.

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Hi Diane ...Oh my it's so fun to meet someone new in this little blog world. Thanks for stopping in at my blog and I'm so glad you love it !!!

Oh lucky you Brimfield is my Dream show the one I have so always wanted to go to ..and well haven't ever been able to make it too ! One of these days.

I'm loving everything but that dress form is my favorite ..Making my sweet aprons of late has really got me into looking for dress forms and I am loving the antique ones.

Hope you stop back in again ..Looking forward to commenting with you.

Blessings ..Sara

Candylei said...

Oh, the potting bench? I hope you bought it. It's gorgeous! Now I have to go back to your May 15th post to read more about this talented carpenter.